Side Dish / Vegetarian / Plant-based / Vegan / Appetizer / Main Dish
This fully-loaded potato skin rounds recipe is a mashup of the ever-popular potato skins with the dip-able goodness of nachos. It’s perfect for a game day party, a weekday lunch, or a kid-friendly after school snack.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice potatoes into thin rounds (can go up to 1/4” thick if want thicker portions).
- In a bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil.
- On nonstick baking sheets, place potato rounds in single layer. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes start to crisp at edges and are golden.
- When cool enough to handle, put potato rounds into 6-8 individual bowls with bean and guacamole.
- Drizzle with cashew sour cream and top with scallions and/or cilantro for garnish.
- If serving family-style, arrange potato rounds on a large platter with bowls of beans, guacamole, cashew sour cream, and cilantro or scallions (if using).
Photo credit: Alexandra Andersson
This delicious vegetable and black bean salad is a great summer side dish. Perfect for…
Kathy Freston loves simple food (she’s very Blue Zones that way) so she shared one…
We are delighted to feature a recipe from The Plantpower Way: Whole Food Plant-Based Recipes…
Authentic Mediterranean food features locally grown wild greens and vegetables. This simple potato salad recipe…
Created by Naomi Imatome-Yun for Food Hacks / WonderHowTo.
Get the Newsletter
Sign up for the BLUE ZONES® free weekly email where we bring you exclusive interviews, cutting-edge longevity news, and fresh tips for living better, longer.
©2008-2023 ©2023 Blue Zones. All rights reserved ™