Easy breezy crockpot recipe for delicious fall-flavored applesauce —Carol Beck
apples of any variety
Maker’s Mark bourbon
100% maple syrup
- Put all of your ingredients in a crockpot and toss so everything is coated.
- Set to 10 hours or the longest possible setting, and let cook until time is up.
- If you’re going to leave the applesauce chunky, you’re done! Just place in a large container and store in the fridge.
- If you want it smooth, add half of the sauce to a blender and puree on high for a few seconds or until everything is the consistency you want.
- Pour into your storage container or serving dish and repeat with the rest of the sauce.
- Add the second batch to the first and serve immediately or store in the fridge until you’re ready to chow down.